The IZT C3080 is a wideband digital channel simulator especially suited for simulating transmissions over satellites.
Modern communication systems adapt not only higher frequencies but also wider bandwidths, therefore the IZT C3080 was designed to simulate a bandwidth of up to 680MHz.
- 680MHz of instantenous bandwidth
- Flatness of less than ±0.5dB (over full bandwidth)
- Group delay less than ±1ns (over full bandwidth)
- Delay of 1 to 800ms
- IMUX / OMUX Filtering
- Non linearity simulation (AM/AM and AM/PM)
- Phase noise simulation
- Thermal noise (AWGN)
- In- and out-of-band interference using ARB or shaped noise